Funds Category: Regional Fundings
Industrial PhDs 2017
- Scientist in charge: Dr. Jose Félix KUKIELKA, Research Associate Professor, IMDEA Networks Institute
- Industry partner: Telcaria Ideas S.L.
- Industrial PhD student: Jose María ROLDÁN GIL
Funding to promote the effective collaboration and transfer of knowledge between the academic world and the industry. It is based on the promotion of the recruitment of young researchers to develop research projects, and allow them to obtain an industrial PhD. The PhD student will be hired by the company, but the industrial PhD project will be carried out in the company and in the research center at the same time.
The research project to be undertaken is «Software and Virtualization Techniques for the Improvement of Performance and Scalability in the Integration of SDN and Network Services based on the Cloud in 5G Technologies».
Read more arrow_right_alt
Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) (2017-2019)
- Víctor SÁNCHEZ AGÜERO, PhD Student
- Dr. Jose Félix KUKIELKA, Research Associate Professor
The aim of these grants is to recruit young people, over the age of sixteen and under the age of 30, who are neither employed nor enrolled into education or training systems, so that they are apt to receive an offer of employment and thus strengthen the research teams that develop their work in areas of strategic interest for the Madrid region.Read more arrow_right_alt
I3 Subventions (Programa I3) (2008-2010)
- Dr. José Félix KUKIELKA, Research Associate Professor
I3 subventions are aimed to promote the incorporation of researchers and the intensification of the relation of cooperation and coordination of their research activities, technological innovation and development, as a specific strategic goal of the Spanish National Plan for Scientific Research and Technological Development and Innovation (R&D) 2008-2011. The objectives of this program are the following:
- To increase the long-term incorporation of lecturers/researchers
- To encourage the hiring and repatriation of Spanish or foreign researchers renowned for their experience
- To promote the incorporation to the Spanish National R&D system of young researchers
I3 beneficiaries are non-for-profit organizations.Read more arrow_right_alt
Attraction of research talent – Chairs of Excellence Programme (2017- 2018)
The objective of these grants is to promote the short-term incorporation of prestigious researchers from foreign R&D organizations to the...Read more arrow_right_alt