Who will process your personal data?
What will we process your data for and how will it be processed?
We inform you that, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the data collected through this Portal will be processed by IMDEA Networks.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To allow browsing through our website, based on the legitimate interest of the entity to offer a suitable user experience to consult the information contained on the Website.
What data do we process and what is their origin?
Browsing through our website does not require prior registration, but when you browse, our web servers store information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, such as the IP address and the domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc.
In addition to the above, there are other data provided indirectly by the User that are obtained through their browsing activity and the installation on their device of different cookies in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
To whom can we communicate your data?
All data transfers carried out by IMDEA are necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated, or are carried out to comply with a legal obligation:
- To meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with the legislation in force at any given time.
- To respond to requests from other bodies such as State Security Forces and Bodies and the Judiciary.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept exclusively for the period necessary to allow you to browse the website, analyze your browsing (in the event of acceptance of the cookies policy) or process your request for information via the website.
In the event that the user revokes their consent or exercises their rights of deletion, their data will be kept blocked in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of any actions that may arise and, once the blocking period has elapsed, their complete deletion.
What are your rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
You have the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, portability or not to be subject to automated individual decisions in accordance with the required legal parameters, you can exercise any of the aforementioned rights with IMDEA by:
1) Sending by post to the above address giving the following reference:
REF. DATA PROTECTION - specify the Institute to which the request is addressed. E.g., IMDEA Networks-
2) Taking into account the international character of the users of the Portal, IMDEA makes available to those affected the possibility of sending their communications regarding data processing and confidentiality to the e-mail address email@example.com, with the express reference "Data Protection".
Likewise, a simple and free unsubscription mechanism will be made available to the addressee so that they may exercise their right to cancel any of the electronic communications sent on IMDEA’s behalf.
Duration and Modification
The present conditions are valid for as long as they are displayed. We therefore advise users to read them carefully each time they access the Website.
For any communication with IMDEA, please send your suggestions, doubts or questions through the Contact form of the Portal.
© 2006 – 2021. IMDEA Foundation. All rights reserved.