- Affiliation: IMDEA Networks Institute, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (U3CM)
- BSc: Computer Science - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Kerala, India
- MSc: Cybersecurity - University Carlos III de Madrid. Madrid, Spain
- Former position: Research Associate - IIJ Innovation Institute, Tokyo, Japan
- Joining date: November 2020
I am a first-year CS PhD student in Internet Analytics Group at the IMDEA Networks Institute and University Carlos III de Madrid, Madrid, Spain advised by Dr Narseo Vallina-Rodriguez. I empirically measure and analysis the privacy and security risks of Mobile and Networked systems with a focus on data use. Prior to joining IMDEA, I was a Remote Research Intern at Rochester Institute of Technology, the USA and also a Research Associate Intern at the IIJ Innovation Institute (IIJ-II). My work was focused on Email and DNS Security extensions, and Process-based Isolation with Linux Unikernels.
I graduated from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham in 2020, with a major in Computer Science. I was selected twice as a Google Summer of Code student, with KDE (2017) and GNU Linux (2018). Parallel to my second GSoC, I spend my summer at Ben Gurion University, Israel as a summer exchange student studying the use of Machine Learning with cybersecurity and business intelligence.
I have published my research in international peer-reviewed conferences such as USENIX Security’20.