Research Engineer in LiFi Systems
Pervasive Wireless Systems Group
Deadline for receipt of applications: 30 November 2020, 14:00h Europe/Madrid Time
A research engineer position is available at IMDEA Networks in the area of wireless embedded systems. The selected candidate will work in the team of Dr. Giustiniano on cutting-edge Li-Fi systems for applications in IoT space. See also the work done with the OpenVLC platform (openvlc.org).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Contract Duration & Type
- Contract duration: 12 months, renewable based on performance and funding sources
- Hours per week: Full time
- BSc degree title in Electrical Engineering or similar disciplines
One or more among the following skills are desired for this position:
- Programming of microcontrollers
- Experience in electronic circuit and PCB design, prototyping and testing
- Knowledge of low-level programming such as FPGA