Ingeniero de investigación del Laboratorio de Comunicaciones milimétricas
Deadline for receipt of applications: July 25, 2022 23:59 AoE (26 July 2022, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)
IMDEA Networks Wireless Networking Group headed by Prof. Joerg Widmer invites applications for a Research Engineer position in the area of millimeter-wave networking. The researcher will work on millimeter-wave experimentation platform design and deployment, as well as design and implementation of beam forming and coding techniques, interference management, joint communication and radar systems, etc. As a member of the millimeter-wave team, the researcher will be involved in cutting edge research and experimental work as well as close interaction with PhD students.
- Strong background in millimeter-wave networking and/or millimeter-wave communications
- Solid knowledge of implementation of digital communication / signal processing systems.
- Solid background on FPGA developing languages and tools.
- Very good publication record in top academic conferences and journals
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in mentoring graduate students
- Very good organization and communication skills
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Experience in building systems and experimental work in the area of wireless networking
The responsibilities will be related to project management, acting as contact point between the funding institutions and IMDEA Networks Institute
This position was automatically closed on Europe/Madrid Time
- Remember to select the following option:
Research Engineer & Support: [Ingeniero de investigación del Laboratorio de Comunicaciones milimétricas [BOCM] 
- Deadline for receipt of applications: July 25, 2022 23:59 AoE (26 July 2022, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)