WiMAX SCHEDULING OPTIMIZATION
Research contract with Albentia Systems, S.A.
- Financed by: Albentia Systems, S.A.
- Duration: November 2010 to December 2011
- Contact: Albert BANCHS, Principal Investigator for IMDEA Networks
The purpose of this collaboration agreement is the promotion of joint research projects between Institute IMDEA Networks and Albentia, focusing on high quality research with direct relevance to industry in the field of communication networks and new information technologies.
The collaboration between the parties targets the following areas:
- Optimization of WiMAX scheduling and queue management
- Cross-layer optimization using ARQ/HARQ
- Implementation of the algorithms on a WiMAX base station
- Performance analysis in a WiMAX testbed