Deadline for receipt of applications: 11 February 2021, 14:00h Europe/Madrid Time
The main objective of the Project Manager is to assist the Coordinator in the management of the H2020 ENLIGHT’EM project (https://enlightem.eu/).
The selected candidate will work part-time (50%). The contract will be up to three years.
The duties of the manager are as follows
- Working in close relationship with the Project Coordinator, Technical Manager, Project Administrator, Supervisory Board, WP leaders as well as the consortium members;
- Ensuring the link, and facilitating exchanges, among all consortium members (10 beneficiaries and 6 partner organizations) through dedicated collaborative tools (email, cloud, web);
- Managing the day-to-day operational tasks: organization of Supervisory Board and Project meetings (videoconferences, and keep track of minutes), training sessions, workshops, site visits, and secondments for the 15 PhDs students involved;
- Administrative and supervision tasks (scheduling and coordination among partners);
- Support training events of the network, actively engaging with project members;
- Writing of communication activities of the project, actively interacting with project members and Project Administrator;
- Monitoring the progress of all required deliverables, the completion of milestones and the redaction of periodic reports to be provided in due time to the European Research Executive Agency (REA);
- Organization of online meetings among Early Stage Researchers (ESR) of the project
Experience and required Skills:
- Dynamic person with a PhD in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering (or some experience in public research laboratories)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and proven teamwork capabilities
- Proactive, flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Strong attention to processes, details and documentation
- The following previous experience will be considered a plus:
- Management of large EU collaborative projects with multiple partners