Deadline for receipt of applications: 20 October 2021, 14:00h Europe/Madrid Time
The Institute is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to give support to the Projects and Funding Department, contributing in the daily management of the same and reporting to the Department´s Senior Manager.
This position will be partially funded by the grant PEJ2018-001904-A, with resources coming from the European Social Fund (FSE) and the Youth Employment Initiative (YEI).
Experience & Skills Required
- Degree in International Relations, Economics, Business Administration, or similar
- Minimum experience of three years in a similar position
- Proficient level of spoken, as well as written English
- Proactive, organized, with capacity to work on multiple tasks at the same time and a resolutive attitude.
- Optimize the identification of calls for funding (national and international) that are of relevance to the general objectives of the Institute, and the diffusion process
- Improve the preparation and submission of proposals for funding, providing the administrative and institutional content when required
- Automate the financial and administrative processes to manage funded projects & grants, in compliance with the terms and conditions of the funding institution, including forecasting and planning
- Implement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor project budget and its execution
- Produce the justificative reports for submission to funding bodies for DAEMON
- Simplify the data collection required to respond to project audits
- Automate the preparation and release of reports, statistical data and reference information from the Projects & Funding Department
- Review the implementation of the new ERP Project Management Tool in the Department, serving as point of contact with the IT Department to ensure a smooth and complete transition and the implementation of additional in-house reporting tool (Q4 2021)
- Create new procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy and to comply with the rules of funding institutions.