Opportunistic Architectures Lab
Deadline for receipt of applications: April 30, 2022 23:59 AoE (01 May 2022, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)
We seek an experienced Project Administrator for the coordination of administrative and organization actions promoted in the frame of the PROMIN project of the Spanish Ministry of Science (MINECO). The project promotes the attraction of research talent to Spain in general and in particular to IMDEA Networks, and the studies in telecommunications in Spain.
The Project Administrator will work in the OppArch Lab, led by Dr. Vincenzo MANCUSO and in collaboration with the research groups led by Dr. Marco Fiore, Dr. Domenico Giustiniano and Dr. Joerg Widmer. The research groups involved in the project focus on applied research in the fields of wireless networking and sensing, and on artificial intelligence and data analysis applied to networking and sensing.
- Excellent oral and written language fluency in both English and Spanish
- Skilled with financial management
- Skilled with project reporting
- Desirable experience with event organization and management, involving hundreds of people in presence and via remote attendance tools
- Desirable experience with technical writing
- Desirable experience with Quadrivium, EU participant portal and other electronic grant management portals.
- IT skills: Advanced level of Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, and WordPress.
The position offers
- Working in a vibrant, collaborative, multi-cultural and English-speaking environment
- A 1-year part-time labor contract with flexible working hours, renewable up to end of the project.
- The possibility to conciliate personal/family needs and work
List of Tasks and Responsibilities
- The selected candidate will work as Project Administrator of the PROMIN project and collaborate with the admin and research teams of the research groups involved in the project.
- The Project Administrator will organize and support advertising and communication initiatives, dissemination workshops and open days for attracting students, which will involve, among others, researchers of the Institute and students.
- He/she will be responsible for promoting and organizing research, communication and soft-skill training for the personnel of the Institute.
- He/she will be also responsible for the management of financial aspects of the project and for reporting to the ministry.
This contract can be cofounded by project PROMIN TSI-063000-2021-64, awarded by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation under Royal Decree 1040/2021 for the granting of funds to public research centers and foundations and Spanish public universities to carry out innovative projects in the deployment of advanced 5G and 6G technologies, which is funded by the European Union-NextGenerationEU through the Spanish Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan.