Project Administrator in the area NETCOM Lab
Deadline for receipt of applications: February 4, 2023 23:59 AoE (05 February 2023, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)
We invite applications for a Project Administrator for the administrative and economic management of different research projects.
The selected candidate will collaborate with Prof. Albert Banchs, Prof. Pablo Serrano, and Dr. Marco Gramaglia in the projects they are currently leading.
The position offers:
- Working in a collaborative, multi-cultural environment
- Working in collaboration with other major industrial partners in the field of mobile networking (e.g., Telefónica, Ericsson, Nokia).
- Experience in administrative and economic management of grants.
- Experience with Quadrivium, EU participant portal or other electronic grant management portals
- IT skills: Advance level of Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, and Web tools.
- English proficiency is highly desirable.
- Good academic transcripts.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Program support
- Management of scientific results
- Active search for external funding
- Liaison with the entities, organisms or companies that are interested in the project
- Financial and administrative management
- Assistance to the Principal Investigators
- Cooperation with other R&D programs and UC3M Administration Team
Contract Duration & Type:
- 1 year, renewable.
- Competitive salary. Candidate’s experience will be considered.
- Full time contract. Includes social and health benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
IMDEA Networks Institute aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore qualified female applicants are explicitly encouraged to apply. Until a balanced ratio of men and women has been achieved at the institute, preference will be given to women if applicants have similar qualifications. IMDEA Networks Institute actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants are not to be discriminated against in personnel selection procedures on the grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion or ideology, age, sexual orientation (anti-discrimination). People with disabilities who have the relevant qualifications are expressly invited to apply.
This position was automatically closed on Europe/Madrid Time
- Remember to select the following option:
Research Engineer & Support: [Project Administrator] [NETCOM Lab 
- Deadline for receipt of applications: February 4, 2023 23:59 AoE (05 February 2023, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)
- If necessary choose as supervisor Albert BANCHS