Ingeniero de Investigación Sénior del Laboratorio 5TONIC
Deadline for receipt of applications: July 25, 2022 23:59 AoE (26 July 2022, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)
The 5TONIC laboratory at IMDEA Networks is looking for an expert in 5G communications to lead its co-creation activities among leading 5G companies.
- Research expert in 5G communications
- At least 15 years of experience in cutting edge research in telecommunications
- At least 10 years of experience in EU projects
- At least 10 years of experience at a leading industry lab
- At least 7 years of experience working at, or closely in touch with, a leading Telco lab(s)
- At least 7 years of experience working at, or closely in touch with, a leading equipment manufacturer(s)
- Capacity for monitoring, identifying and evaluating trends and driving forward topics of the future in the context of 5G and 6G
- Proven experience in negotiation of supply contracts
- Proven experience in acquiring new research and development projects by establishing new collaborations and writing proposals
- Proven communications skills, ability to effectively and diplomatically communicate sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment, and the ability to use critical thinking.
- MSc degree mandatory. PhD degree recommended
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Contract Duration & Type
- Hours per week: 20 hours per week
This position was automatically closed on Europe/Madrid Time
- Remember to select the following option:
Research Engineer & Support: [INGENIERO DE INVESTIGACIÓN SENIOR DE LABORATORIO 5 TONIC] [BOCM] 
- Deadline for receipt of applications: July 25, 2022 23:59 AoE (26 July 2022, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)