Deadline for receipt of applications: June 13, 2022 23:59 AoE (14 June 2022, 13:59h Europe/Madrid Time)
Pervasive Wireless Networking Group / Global Computing Group
IMDEA Networks invites applications for (1) Project Administrator for the administrative and economic management of the CONTACT-CM and COMODIN-CM projects. The selected candidate will work for the Pervasive Wireless Networking and Global Computing groups headed by Dr. Domenico Giustiniano and Dr. Antonio Fernández.
The position offers:
- Working in a collaborative, multi-cultural and English-speaking environment in a high-level Research Institute in the field of networks.
- Program support
- Management of scientific results
- Active search for external funding
- Liaison with the entities, organisms or companies that are interested in the project
- Financial and administrative management
- Assistance to the Principal Investigator
- Acting as contact point between MADRI+D and the Dirección General de Investigación e Innovación
- Cooperation with other R & D programs and IMDEA’s Administration Team
- Experience in administrative and economic management of public grants.
- Experience with Quadrivium, EU participant portal or other electronic grant management portals.
- IT skills: Advance level of Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, and WordPress.
- Clearly proven ability to work well with people at all levels within a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- English proficiency is mandatory.
Contract Duration & Type:
- 1 year, renewable.
- Competitive salary. Candidate’s experience will be considered.
- Full-time contract. Includes social and health benefits.
Este contrato está propuesto a ser financiado por el fondo REACT-UE, cuya expresión de interés ha sido presentada a la Comunidad de Madrid por la Fundación IMDEA Networks a través de los programas CONTACT-CM y COMODIN-CM.