PhD position in Congestion Control for the Internet
Deadline for receipt of applications: 06 December 2020, 14:00h Europe/Madrid Time
The successful candidate will work on receiver-driven congestion control algorithms for the Internet.
The position offers:
- Work in a team of excellent researchers in collaboration with other research teams across Europe.
- The prospect to publish at top-tier venues in networking.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, with a solid academic record
- Strong programming skills, especially in C
- Linux scripting and programming
- Fluency in written and spoken English